Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Uh Oh Tuesday...

 It's Uh Oh    Tuesday... and all is some what well.. Hotter than Hot..wow, I can't believe I feel like I'm cookin' and I ain't sittin' at a stove ....but it was a whopper of a hot day.. I did my watering early in the AM and again in the PM..and even had a visitor....Yes  Ma'am, I had me a visit with a really awesome looking Cardinal..came right up to the Trellis and sat there watching me and as I noticed him I started talking with him.

He cocked his had, fanned his crest and then starting talking back..HOLY MOLE LY ...I'm the Bird Whisper...and I think  they're giving me the "Guilty Trip" cause I had to tell him ...I'm gonna have the bird feeder up soon and food will be coming....HA !

It was just awesome watching him follow me as I watered and he never flew away from me...I'm just in awe of the whole dang thing...for sure..:)

Potted two plants tonight and I thought I was gonna fall out.. The heat over took me and so did the weight of that bag of dirt...Holy Smackers that sucker was heavy...but those plants are looking good and I can't wait to see them all bloom...be pretty colorful...I hope :)

Now I've just got done watching the Biggest Losers...Way to go Hannah and Olivia....two sisters that looked fantastic  God Bless..and the Dancing with the Stars is going on while I'm watching...(oh my goodness) the VOICE...it definitely is a busy TV night...Love them crooners !

So, I'm gonna hit the hay and can't wait for tomorrow to begin another project...You guess what ???? Well, the pictures I've got them now in a folder and reduced the size and tomorrow I'll be posting..

Hum, maybe I should run for political office.. I do sound like a good politician that keeps promising and that's about it..hahaha

Good night and sweet dreams...

4 comments:

  1. Looking for those pictures, Zeee. Hope you're just doing something more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow's Tuesday again! Check in, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where tha heck are ya? Like the others said, please check in!

    ReplyDelete