Monday, April 20, 2015

Not So Ready For Monday :(

Not so ready for Monday :(....I had a good night sleep but still felt like crappola when I got up.. dragged into the kitchen at 5am and did what I had too..must have been listening to the news the night before and hearing of the storms we were gonna have..and those that know me ...just know how I HATE those things..I is Chicken Chitski ..big time..no where to go ...no where to hide..so you have to sit and listen and watch ..and crumble...waaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Most the day was kind of.."what do I need too do"...and being the day looked dreary...I wasn't anxious to do most of anything...but did go to the furniture store about the legs and also did buy a remnant of vinyl and the rest is "the Nothingness"...felt great too..

Had a mean steak for dinner..that baby was juicy and thick and hubby and I split it...and we was full..leaned back and just absorbed the relaxation...even the brats were good...now that was a shocker..

Storm rolled in really quick...came down hard and fast and then out of here..now I like them kind..goodbye for now :)...and then it was feed brats and get ready for the voice..

The best of the whole night was that young girl (17) Koryn Hawthorne..she did a fabulous job.. I even downloaded her song...also I did vote for Sawyer as I feel his talent is a lost art...but sure wish he'd do an upbeat song..like he did for his blind audition..

So my day is over and I'm ready to cast my vote for Mister Sandman too !

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment