Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Finally Arrived...Hooray !!!!

Sunday finally arrived.....Hooray !!!!....yeah I mean confusion can play lots of tricks..for me it was I didn't watch QVC and spend (as I'm told) my hubby's hard earned money ..hahahaha... that's a good one...and also  I thought I missed the Football games...now that was a real bummer for me..

So now getting back to waking up and sorting the pills of life..I get to go on one more week hopefully (Lord with all your help and blessings) and survive the Game without losing my voice (which by the way ..you never want to be around me cause I do shout ) and for sure I have to tell ya the Game Eagles and Lions was a good tight one too..and got to watch the ending of the Ravens and Vikings..OMG several Touch Downs in such a short time..like maybe 2mins..OUCH...go teams go..great game..wooo hooo !

ON to my day..First thing this morning I washed the Rice and then on to getting the Rice cooker ready ..grabbed me veggies and put them in the top tray of the cooker as the rice and chicken broth cooked and did their thing :)...next came the chopped sweet potatoes, butternut squash and Yukon gold potatoes(nothing but the best for my critters) and as I dished out the mixture I put everything up for the freezer once again but this time to be given out for breakfast and dinner..hey, if I get hungry I can grab a container and have dinner ..just add salt and pepper maybe a little butter..and ta daaaaaaaaaaa.  I'm now good for 25 days..wooo hooo !


Then later today I had company for Brunch and it really was enjoyable I made a Frittata...more like everything but the kitchen sink..had corn and blueberry muffins ..melons and OJ ..coffee, tea and ME..:) ..well there was plenty of food and it disappeared..my two friends left full..which is what happens when you come to my house for a visit..you roll out LOL

Then it was on to those games..didn't want my friends to see the "Real Me"..I might scare them..hahaha...well I know Zeke did, and so did Ms Shug..she was in one of her MOODS...Intimidation...wow she can puff that magic dragon big time..but I enjoyed the show..Cockatoos can and will do that..but they really are big wooses...(did I spell that right ?)..oh well you got my meaning anyway.

After all that I enjoyed the football game leaned back and just took it easy..had the dishwasher loaded for her to do her job and in the evening it was a nice bowl of cereal..sure hits the spot  hahaha..

Now here I sit ready for bed and tomorrow I have to venture out after I drag the trash out..How can one person have so much ????  I accumulate hahaha..

So with that..those traveling Stay Safe and watch that weather..and as Always God Bless Us All

Pssst...Linda, I'll be sure to check that out when the order comes..Hey, I know a famous bird hahaha...alrighty.. !!!

1 comment:

  1. If you go on Facebook they have a Great Companions page and the back of the calendar is on there. He is on the bottom row far left!!! Only you and I (and my family) think he's famous, but I'm a proud bird momma! haha

    ReplyDelete