Monday, December 9, 2013

Was Ready For Work On Monday ....hahahaha

Was ready for work on MOnday...hahahaha...well my kind of work..Domestic Revelation....I needed to put a title on it..cause it's really a job ..I've never been Domesticated...I mean I grew up having too..but later on I decided I'd work 80 hours a week and pay someone...I'm really awful..but truthful..but it didn't last long as those that worked for me I started serving...hahaha..I'm one of those hire someone to help me and they sit down while I help them :)~   What's wrong with this picture ?????

Morning was a blurr as I had to get Critters done so I could make my mad dash to Winn Dixie to get in a few things...and then come back and put the laundry in cause I forgot to do it when I first got up...yeah I was in a fog.

This afternoon I decided I needed to start making my menus as I've not been eating really smart..so a new leaf..(I'll sweep it soon) and we'll see.. I did put a Chicken in my NuWave Oven and it came out Delish..finally after buying something and having it a long time I took it out of the box and used the dang thing... I did a Prime Rib which was really good...and hamburger and French Fries ..crispy and good and today I did a Chicken..yep, it really does work...hahaha..had the dang thing a year..I'm awful..or maybe compulsive buyer of gadgets..

Clean up was a breeze so you know I'll use this often..put a dab of dish liquid and some water and turn that baby on and swoosh she cleans her self..YEAH..she's a Keeper !!!

Not too much really...felt bad for hubby with the cold and snow..but I told he he was a good man for thinking about his devoted wife keeping her warm and in comfort :)  Hey, that made him feel good..I'm sure !!!!

Watched the Voice tonight and I like Will and Jackie Lee..those two are my picks and then got the critters out and done and Ms Shug covered and here I sit ready to go to slumber land and dreams of good things...Like winning the Lottery ..

So now those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

Psst...Linda I'm gonna go look on that page..are you also on Face Book..cause I is...I mean how could I not be ....I have to check all good stuff out..

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do have a Facebook page but only because I wanted to keep up with some of the nieces and nephews in the family. Also a couple of friends and coworkers. I don't use it much or have any pictures that I have posted but it is there. Its under Linda M Pisacano, Birmingham, AL

    ReplyDelete