Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Was Busy On Wednesday

I was busy on Wednesday as I had to cook up all that chicken and boy did my house smell good...like Chicken Soup good for the Soul :)...

I got up a little after 5am and just took that chicken out of the frig and already had my big pot on the stove from the night before (yep, I do that so I don't tumble trying to find it LOL )...and had my celery cut so I could line the bottom of the pot so the chicken wouldn't stick...and put my parsley, garlic, black peppercorns and a little bit of sea salt..a carrot cut in half and lots of filtered water and away that baby went cooking for almost 2 hrs...while I went on to get my critters out the door...take my meds and they take theirs then open the drapes for Ms Shug cause she was calling me..hahaha..she is one nosey bird dawg .

Got most of my chores done and even did a vacuum number..oh my stars I was in high gear...and then gathered up all that needed to be tossed out..and once the chicken was done I let that cool in a strainer and the broth I let settle then put that in 7 quarts for my Rice and Veggies tomorrow and rest will go in the freezer.

Then I cleaned up that dang kitchen and steam cleaned my counters and floors..love cleaning with steam boy does it ever do a great job and no chemicals...and it sure does sanitize..plus let me tell ya ..nothing like doing your floors without the hard work..!!!  Now that's right up my alley :)

Later in the day I just leaned back and actually got in about one hour of nappy..LOL although short it felt great..then it was to the boxes as I have a bunch that I need for Jane to take..they are getting me crazed..so tomorrow when I head out I'll drop them off to her ..have to take the baby blankets to the post office so they can get to their new home .

I've got two more I'm working on and just need to pick up some more yarn but I'll do that also tomorrow at Walmart..hoping my nice colors are in...and also have to pick up Bird Food..for my wild birds who wait for me to be out there and watch me from the trees as I fill their feeder and the bird bath..yep, I'm well trained haha

Watched Survivor tonight ..surprised of the move that was attempted shame it bounced but there's always another try...and then turned over to X factor.. I'm not that crazed about it this time..so it's so so..

Now I'm ready to fall into Slumber land and can't wait for tomorrow  LOL...but as always those traveling Stay Safe ...God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment