Thursday, December 12, 2013

Trial and Error on Thursday

Trial and Error on Thursday.....it started off with another one of my brain storm ideas...that's where I should have left it..but NOOOOOOOOO...hahahaha

Morning for me is as it was in the beginning ..up early..buzzing around and if ya saw it you'd have to laugh.. I mean I use my little handy dandy chair on wheels..one of those walkers that has a seat when you legs get tired from pushing the dang thing...well that for me is my handy dandy carry all.. as I have difficulty carrying and walking I use that..yep, it's all purpose just like the flour :)~

So my chore for today was to hang up some lights...HA!  I had bought these neat lights off my favorite Station..QVC and they have batteries..yes, no plug in for Thee...it's neat and they even have a timer that lets them come on by their little ole self...isn't that neat...well it would be if they worked...!!!

Now I did all the nonsense with wrapping them around the trellis and even using the florist wire..(that's a bugger) and it looked like it was really gonna be nice..and so I grab my bag of batteries..(did I check to see if they were still good?????) and I go from one to the other putting the batteries in and then  a light bulb  pops in the ole brain...I won't even begin to tell ya...but NOPE.. I have to go buy batteries tomorrow...but at least they're up..

Also got a little tree for the carport one that has everything as I didn't want to drag out another box of Christmas Stuff and attempt to put that sweetheart up..nope I was gonna make it simple cause I'm in a Blue Christmas Mood..

Then on to dinner..and I put my pan of Stuffed Shells in the oven and couldn't wait till they were done...and again another bummer.. I used a different kind of cheese and boy I could tell the difference..it wasn't my best..but ok..and I had given a few trays of them out to others.. so I made a call and apologized for the not so great ones..and surprise they all thought they were great...UH OK ????

Maybe it was just me cause I know what they should be and they weren't..but maybe next time I send something out eat it first hahaha..oh my stars..on to the rest of my day..

Talked with my niece and she'd like me to make her an Afghan for her new home..so my chore while I go to the store is to pick up yarn for that project..and it's gonna be a big one..she'd like it at least 72" long and 40" wide..ok so a bed spread LOL...sorta..dang that sucker is gonna weigh something while I'm crocheting..hahaha

Watched the Xfactor...cause nothing else caught my fancy..well at least Alex and Sierra got in the finals...that's about it for me and now I'm ready to say..
"Safe Travels to All and as always God Bless Us All "

No comments:

Post a Comment