Monday, December 2, 2013

Went Out and About on Monday

Went out and about on Monday..woo hoo..yeah I had to make a trip into town and my favorite Winn Dixie..Hahaha..boy did I ever .. I still can't believe how much money I spent and my bags are small..What in the world did I buy ?

Woke up and had my missions planned as I am coming down the home stretch to doing up all the Critter food again..OH MAN ! and I needed to get in a few things as my pantry was getting spaces..big spaces..

Clancy called and came over to do the yard work and it sure did need it.. I mean my weeds had flowers and I was calling them pretty and all strange looking ones at that..even my Red/purple leaf Hibiscus was not looking that good in fact the last wind it knocked it over so my man Clancy done tied that sweetheart up..now the yard looks mighty fine..in fact he'll be back tomorrow to finish the job ...and I do mean finish the job !

Most of the day I was busy going through my lists of things I needed to get done and one is Vacuum..or pray for a strong breeze to blow the hair away LOL  plus get all my bowls together for the Rice Fields and Cooking Chicken and Shredding OMG it's really getting to that time..

Yep, I replenished my Egg Nog cause I needed that glass tonight..didn't feel like cooking dinner so I drank mine LOL..and didn't even burp :)~...but it was sure good going down..

Watched the Voice tonight and I like Will and Jackie both are really good singers but we'll see how it goes tomorrow night and now I'm wiped out and ready to just free fall right into bed..

Tomorrow I have Doc appointment at 2:45pm..don't like those afternoon numbers so I'll bring my crocheting ..don't even understand they make these appointments but never have I ever been in on time..

Those of you traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment