Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Fantastic And Rewarding Wednesday

A Fantastic and Rewarding Wednesday....boy was it ever...start my morning with getting up early and working on Jane's blankie..and I'm tellin ya this blankie is gonna be more like a bedspread for the kid..according to what Jane wants..but I'll make sure I bring it with me to show her before I go past row 54..LOL

I got up early cause I knew I had things to get done and I'm trying to also get this blanket done before Jane leaves to go to Orlando for Christmas...but I did give her fair warning..that she may have to come back day before Christmas to pick it up.. my fingers are getting numb I've crocheted so much LOL

Today was also a special day as Jane and I was going to lunch early dinner thingy and I had made a baby blanket for one of the waitresses that is such a sweet heart and busting her butt and 6mos pregnant to boot..so this was gonna be a surprise for her and her baby..

In we walk and low and behold we got a surprise ourselves..don't worry I got a picture of that too...so once Jessica came got us to be seated we told her we wanted her to come see us when she had a few minutes to kill LOL (take a break girlfriend).

Over she came and then Jane gave her the package..and she was so overwhelmed had a rough time holding back the tears and so did we.. it got me right in the heart..this gal is gonna try to work up too two weeks before she gives birth and she's looking big now..God Bless her but she said, "She needs the money".. omg..well I'm praying for her that everything will be alright..but she's tugging and you can see it..

After Jane and I devoured out good food we then made it back and I dropped her off came home and fed the critters and I'm telling ya I could have went to bed I was wiped....I took the night off from Crocheting too hahaha.. My fingers were yelling HELP ME !!!

Now it's bed time and I was looking forward to watching Survivor but NO..so it's over and under the warm covers cause the electric blanket is on big time LOL...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

Psst.. Linda, thanks so much I'm sad but ya know something will turn in the right direction..and the stars will twinkle brightly...

Oh.. before I go to bed let me post the pictures LOL DUH ....

Here is my Surprise...Santa came to see ....and then Jessica's Surprise :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment