Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Rains Came Down On Sunday

The Rains came down on Sunday morning...oh brother they sure did.. in fact they came down so hard they woke me at 4:30am..and I lay there listening to them.. they sure did sound neat.. I mean it reminded me of when I was on the road in my rig parked some where and just lay there listing to it hit the roof...so my home in Florida is a double wide and some days I feel like I'm back in my rig..maybe that's why I love it so much..

Got up around 5:30am and meandered out to the kitchen ..my big boy was following..guess he was wondering if I was gonna make him go out in the rain..he had that kind of look...but NOPE.. we waited till it slowed down to almost nothing and out he went....Me too with the towel..nothing worse then smelling a WET DAWG !

Later in the day got a call from my neighbors and she was excited to tell me they had house inspection on their other house yesterday and if all goes well they might even move in, in a couple of days ..WOW..but I think she had told me that closing was on the 30th but they might get it moved up a lot soon..

Some how Florida amazes me how fast they can do their closings not at all like Philly..but I'm having for them ..next came the question about Christmas..as I wasn't sure if they were still gonna have their get together or not ..so I did ask, and her reply was ..Yep!  They were gonna have a few people and she began telling me what they were having...Turkey, Ham and Lasagna..so I knew I was still going..hahaha..

I'm really happy for them as they really like being off to themselves and their little Doggie (Mister) can bark to his hearts content..and like she looked at me when she said that...but really I love dawgs..my goodness my life is devoted to those critters..but a constant barker ..wow..and I had to keep reprimanding my big guy..and trying to keep him calm with his heart is a big job..cause he's a dominant Male..and his tolerance is low ...

I am gonna ask the girls if they won't mind if I put them on my alert list as being I've had that scare with calling 911  I need to know if I have a problem they will come and at least help me get my critters up and call hubby..it's becoming a major issue with me..

I know Clancy will do it for me as he's always said, "Just call him"..but with his latest.."girlfriend" he's on the run for errands ..but I do know he will help me too..Guess it's these things that have me a little worried..getting all new neighbors lately and none seem to even want to say, "Hi"...

It's weird feeling now since I've been here almost 7 years and now I'll be one of the originals in our cul-de-sac...strange..but I'm always hoping that the new people will be at least "Hello" friendly...only a small little wish LOL

Been watching mainly old Classics today and taking it a little easy..but this week I'll be busy again...Monday have to make that trip over and pick up the Dog Food (dry Evanger's Grain Free Chicken) and then make an attempt to pick up some yarn...stop at the store and get in a few things cause this week I have to make a pot of Gravy up for the Lasagna and freezer too..

The race is on again LOL..but that's good cause it keeps me busy and I don't have time to think about being lonely ..missing my hubby and not having him here for the holidays..SUCKS ..but we'll  Face Time Talk for sure..

Now I'm ready for bed..Critters are done Ms Shug had her outing and loving and Dishwasher is purring..yeah it's that time ...So those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

Oh, chatted with Sharlotte and Jim is coming along better ..so prayers are still in high gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment