Saturday, December 28, 2013

Along with a Little Sprinkle came Saturday

Along with a little sprinkle came Saturday...up again early but I needed to get some laundry done as the girls were coming back over this evening for dinner and some cards..(remember Canasta?) 

So up I was even watered my plants under the over hang as when it rains unless it's blowing sideways..they don't get any water..and then went on to feed my birds (wild darlings) and then into the house ..started my laundry and then began to put on my pot of perked coffee..ah that sure is good :)

Did run the vacuum for a bit and even chopped up some onions for tonights dinner..yep, it's Philly Cheese Steaks with French Fries done in my NuWave Oven..woo hoo.. my new toy I am starting to like more and more ..

Have some left over cobbler and ice cream so no major rush to go buy anything and if their is..well I'll call the girls and they can pick it up on their way in LOL

Making sure my deck of cards are all together..love playing Canasta ..Sure does bring back some great memories..and is always fun . plus I'll make sure I have some snacks..cheese and crackers a little pepperoni..hey, it's good ..have plenty of Ice tea and any kind of soda via the Soda Stream..(another gadget I love).

The rest of the day I crocheted on that blanket and I'm now down to just 20 rows then bind off and tuck in all the loose ends then edge..and soon to be in a box and shipped on it's way to it's new home LOL

Dinner was great and cards were fun..everyone left and I'm dragging..now it's time to go to bed and I'll see the girls tomorrow too..yeah, I'm glad they decided to park near me..sure makes my days go by easily...and it breaks up their day as well...get their dogs done and pop over for a few hours then head back..

This time they are picking up Pizza and I'm gonna have a salad made..and we've made plans for  New Years Eve as well..then they are off to the dog shows..and that's hectic ..remember all them years I did the Florida Circuit..

So that's about it..other than hubby says, "he'll be down in Feb"..woo hoo...So those traveling Stay Safe and as always.God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment