Monday, December 23, 2013

I Made It, Even On Monday

I made it, even on Monday....I woke up dragging as lately I've been staying up late and jumping right into another project..and today was no different.. I mean I had a pot of Gravy to put on and then I had to desserts to make too

Well all that wasn't gonna stop me.. I mean it was just more exercise of the "stress " level..just like when I get stress tests done..here I was doing my own LOL.

I had ordered flowers for my family, sent out Christmas E cards (from a neat gal I met ages ago when I was learning animations) I joined her club and so worth it..she does magnificent work.  Then went through all the stuff I had made and have to make..but I'm saved on that cause a few don't have to go out till end of January..Thank Heavens !!!

Now I still have to find out what time I need to put this lasagna in the oven LOL   I'm laughing cause nothing surprises me lately and it may be the last minute too...but I'll just deal with it...I mean I've got everything done all I need to do is assemble..just like a puzzle.

Got a nice phone call from my niece Theresa, she was happy about the flowers and excited about the Afghan I am making her and her hubby...as I sent a picture of how much I have done on it..and today.. I was good..didn't do anything other than 4 rows when I first woke up  LOL.

Tonight I felt a little off kilter so I just leaned back on the couch and took it easy for the rest of the night..tomorrow I only have to make a quick stop up at Winn Dixie and come back and again just lean back.. I've pushed a little too much and the body is telling me ..That's enough and so it will be..

Strange not having hubby here for Christmas but we'll get through this one as we spoke tonight .. I think he decided to come down in February ..which will be wonderful ..

Now I'm ready for bed and get my feet up..Those traveling Stay Safe and watch that weather...and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment