Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Mix Mash On Tuesday

A Mix Mash On Tuesday...I'll say.. got up at 4am couldn't sleep kept thinking of that blankie I had to make for my friend Jane..as she had promised something for Christmas and of course with Jane's schedule..Good Luck Charlie Brown !..

So when we were out yesterday I had her pick her colors and I started going to town as soon as I got back home.. I sure hope I'll get this done..and it's with the softest yarn and a sucker to work it..so when I got up wee hours in the morning I got in my Chair while all was still sleeping and went back to crocheting...Gawd I'm bad about that.. I mean I wish I could just say.."Hey, it will get finished when it does"  but I think about the child it's meant for and how they'd be looking for it...see I do this to myself..but I got it half done today..

That was due to the fact that the neighbors called and cancelled our breakfast as they had Doc appointments and that was fine cause I myself was running behind time with it being so chilly ..Ms Reba was still sleeping and Mister Zeke..well he wasn't gonna bundge..so back to the crocheting LOL

Most of the day I got up for breaks and only did what I had too.. I have a few more days where I can put in some heavy time for it and maybe, just maybe she might be able to take it with her for Christmas..Lord Willin.

Got another disappointment on my puppy to be...appearently the Gent I was getting this pup from forgot about me and sold them all..but there is the pick of the litter the Co breeder has and she'd love to let me have him but only if I show him... and as I explained to her...I'm over that show stuff.. been there done that.. I've had my claim to fame loved it but I'm no longer into the same mind frame and not interesting in breeding ..just mainly want to have a big boy so I can train for Service Dog by my side as my legs are getting really bad off and Zeke is gonna be 10 and with A Fib I'm so thankful the Good Lord has kept him by my side ..

So it's back to square one and I feel what's gonna be will be  if it's meant for me to have I'll have it..other than that life goes on in the big city..as we say in New York !!

Cold as a welder diggers butt in the Klondike this morning..hey this is suppose to be Florida ..where did the sun go..?????  and will be that way for tomorrow as well..YUCKO..but ya know my electric Blanket is on ...Sure as Shootin'

So tomorrow is another Adventure with Jane..as we go to Lunch/Dinner and I have a surprise gift for one of the waitress who really is good to us..she bends over backwards for us..and we as well take care to tip well. However, she's pregnant and watching her work so hard ..you know it's got to be a tough situation so I did also a blankie for her "new baby" which will be born in March and it's gonna be a girl...and when she comes to wait on us..we'll give her this little gift..

I also pledged for next year..(like around the corner) to make blankets, hats, mittens and scarfs to be given to the children, unwed mothers and those in need... I sit in the evening watching TV and it won't hurt me to make what I can..and it's going to a great cause...I still am gonna start the Afghan for my niece but that can be done inbetween..yeah I'm one of those.. LOL..

That's about it other than I'm watching the Voice and gonna be off in dream land soon..so those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

1 comment:

  1. Barb, So sorry about the puppy let down! I know you were looking forward to maybe having a new little member of the group. I too am a strong believer if it's meant to be, it is meant to be. Something better is coming your way. Have faith, but there is nothing sweeter than puppy breath! lol Take care, Linda

    ReplyDelete