Friday, December 20, 2013

"Stuff" Is Working Out Well On Friday !

"Stuff" is working out well on Friday !....Got up wee early and went right to work on the baby blanket..Now I'm telling ya this blankie is the biggest I've ever made..it's like almost a bedspread...but Ms Jane knows what she wants and she by Golly is gonna get it !!!

I even took a driver over to her house today as she was having a garage sale and I showed her how big this blankie was...everyone that was there said, "WOW"...you got that right...and so we all laughed..

But this blankie is sooooooooooft !!!  Oh man oh man..and the weight is making it spread out  hahaha..the kid will disappear underneath LOL..but it sure is a "Gem"...and I won't make another...LOL

Most of my day has been busy with crocheting and I did manage to make a pit stop at Winn Dixie and yep, picked up more Eggnog..can't get a break to make dinner but I sure can drink that GOOP !!!

Towards evening I was getting so close to the end I just kept going..only a couple more rows and it's done and in fact it will just need edging...not sure still if I can make the deadline..but I've done my best..

Now I just looked at the time and my stars I've been so tied up in knots..hahaha..it's true :)...and didn't even realize how late it got..so that's my saga and I'm on to another day of sitting in a chair but this time I also have to make another pot of Gravy..so I'll multi task..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment