Sunday, December 22, 2013

On In Came Sunday

On in came Sunday and I was up before the dawn..and no Jane...but soon after my phone rang and yep, Jane had overslept and was really tired and wouldn't be at my house till 9am..Okie Dokie Smokie !!!!

So here I sit wide awake ..already did the sorting of the pills of life and what to do.. took my synthroid so couldn't have anything for at least a half hour..what to do ?????

Yep! you got it.. I crocheted.. I mean I've done so much in such a short time what's a little more...mmmmm with me once I start something ..."Forgetaboutit"...hahaha  that's a fact Jack !!

So now my niece's afghan is started and looks mighty nice and measured it ..oh no..hahaha.. it's 48 inches wide... but she did say, "can you make it 54" wide and 70" long... hahaha... yeah you know what's gonna happen..but I do need to take a break..

Jane finally got to the house and then I gave her the blanket and off she went I soon followed and went to Publix..and the store was practically empty.. OMG..where did all the people go?  but was fine for me cause I got in and out and back home .

Talked with my neighbors and Christmas Dinner is still on..even though they did their settlement on their other house ..we is still good to go..so that means I'll make the Lasagna after all..:)

I did try to catch a nap ..but it wasn't thrown in my direction..so tomorrow after I get my chores done...I'm gonna take one..cause I need to do some catch up time for me...

That's about it other than I'm just going through my lists of what needs to get done ASAP...then I'll hide till next year hahaha..

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment