Monday, December 16, 2013

It Sure Is Monday

It sure is Monday alright !...got up and thought it was Sunday..OK, what in the world is going on with me..but it was funny as I thought ..OMG..I didn't get my pills done and I'm so not organized..where have I been????? Hahaha..Duh, wake me when it's over please !

So after I realized I haven't lost a day..or better yet my mind I just shake my head and get on with the rest of the "stuff" I needed to get done..like get out the big can of Italian tomatoe and the onion and the butter and the garlic and the Olive Oil..you got it..get that pot on and cooking girlfriend:)

And then I looked at the clock and I had some time ahead of me to chill a bit as the Critters were all still sleeping.. I mean it was only 4:30am..Why was I in such a hurry...????

Here's my thoughts on that.. when I know I have things to get done I get restless and when I go to bed my brain is not resting LOL..nope it's figuring what's the best short cut to getting all this done before a certain time frame..

No wonder why I'm so tired when I get up hahaha..but it's true I'm planning and plotting all through the night..I even before I go to bed have my "stuff" set up for fast action..OH LORD HELP ME !!!

Today after I got done with my chores I called up Ms Jane and told her I was on my way to pick her up so we could get that yarn for the blankie I was making for her Great Niece..she had to pick out the colors ..so that we did..and she even picked out that Softee Yarn the yarn that gave me such a pain in my keester..yeah she's a real pal...but I promised I'd do it for her and now she tells me she needs it before Christmas..HOLY JUMPIN JACK FLASH...

So when I got time today..(that was wild) I started and I got up to 26 rows and called it quits for now..and tomorrow I'll try to put in a few more rows if I can.. this is really gonna be a little bit here and there ..but I'll try my best to get it done before Christmas..Lord Willin .

We also went and picked up my Critter food today too..then stopped at Publix and picked a few things I needed , and I forgot my list so you know I have to go back...LUCKY ME !!...I'll do that Wednesday when Jane and I go to dinner..but in the meantime on the way back we stopped at SUBWAYS...Yes, another Pastrami we splitted and it was good..:) burp !!!!

Tonight watch the Voice and talked with my next door neighbor and they invited me over for Coffee in the morning..and guess we'll talk about their move and party too...

Now I'm ready to hit that bed and be on the move tomorrow..and ofcourse it's bone chilly..brrrrrrrrrr to cold for Florida ....So with that..all you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment