Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Oh What a Tuesday !!!!!

Oh what a Tuesday !!!!...It was a WOW kind of day for me..starting off with my morning experience.. as I was doing my chores and then watering my plants I heard a voice calling my name..and being that I'm a little dense I was confused...Who Me ????....yep, it was my name being called...my next door neighbor was inviting me over to have "Breakfast Sandwich and Coffee...and to come as I is..which was in my long Tee that I love wearing..and want ya to know they are made in the Good Ole USA !

So I was in a DUH state of mind LOL and over I went and enjoyed the visit and the fiddles and as I told them , "I'm reallyshocked, I mean everything was so good and nice and it only took us 7 years "  LOL  can't wait till the next coffee hahaha..they laughed too..then their phone rings and it's my hubby ..he was looking for me as I never answered my phone nor did I call him back .

Holy Hannah Banana I forgot about my morning calls..hahahaha.. I told hubby that I was so overwhelmed I was in my own little world...and the nice thing about it was we all had a great conversation and learned a little more about each other...

Plus bonus...hubby can't come down for Christmas and they asked if I would like to join them and a few others and we'll all bring a dish..so I'm gonna make a lasagna as it's easier to feed a group..and it's delish !!

Then on back over to the house and catch up on all my work and Clancy was there doing my yard ..it looks so good too..then I had to get ready for my Cardio Doc appointment and boy was I ever ready for that..

Got into the office and my blood pressure was up 160/76 and I knew it was gonna be high then another shocker was I was taken in right away I didn't get chance to sit down...signed in and I was called..OK, a nother surprise..

When I got in the other little room the assistant (student ) Doc did the routine checking and asking the same questions and I must admit I was a tad bit testy..but the best was yet to come..I got the usual lecture and then I said, "Son, excuse me but I'm not gonna let what you say bother me cause I'm already beyond that point and as far as me doing a marathon ..my legs won't carry me that far.."  he looked and me and was kind of puzzled ..but it was obvious I have problems walking hence I need a cane when my legs are really bad ..DUH ....

Then the Head Man comes in and greets me and smiles and I then say, "Excuse me but your assistant needs to leave as I've want to talk with you and out of respect I'm showing you professional courtesy "  the Doc looked somewhat confused and then asked the young doc to leave.. I took a deep breath and then let it out and began to tell him what happened back last April when he gave me a script which I had a reaction too and how when I called the next day his nurse refused to contact the Doc and I was told she wasn't allowed to call him and then she proceeded to have me cut dosage in half and I followed instructions and then had same problem called the next day and demanded to see a Doc ..

He looked totally shocked then tried to explain te me that it wasn't him ..he hadn't seen me in two years.. and I interrupted him and told him ..he was some what confused ...he then showed me his chart and tried to explain I was confused...Which at this point I began to get some what uptight..I at that point had told him to STOP and listen to what I was saying and that I could prove it ..

Now I can go into he said, I said and so forth and so on but to cut to the chase the Doc calls in his head nurse and asks her to bring up the records cause he was gonna prove me wrong..!!!  I couldn't hold it back and I then said, "Doc, you are gonna be really upset with yourself and your staff when you find out how messed up your records are...but here is my cancelled check on that date and it's says in the notes.."Saw Dr (leaving his name off because I'm being nice) and he just snickered and then the nurse says, "Dr, you did see her on April 9th " he was shocked and then asked her, "Why doesn't my chart show that "?  This nurse was just sitting there with a blank expression ..then I had to say, "I sure hope you don't do all your patients like this "...

I think for the first time in his career he got egg on his face..cause one thing about me.. when I go for the jugular my blade is sharpened... I've had to deal with details all my life and was constantly challenged ...I never open my mouth unless I can deliver the final blow...it's how I've had to do business all my life and all the research..facts...facts....facts..

The best of the last line was..."Doc, I also registered a complaint with your Office Manager, and I didn't know she was your X wife, why don't you ask her"?  I think that was the fatal attack cause low and behold it was all in the computer even her comments in regards to the situation...

I then told him.. I showed him Professional courtesy and I'd appreciate it from now on He show me the same respect..how can I trust you if I have no faith in you..He just stood there and said, "this would never happen again" and that from now on when I call I'm to talk with his head nurse...before leaving I did say, "oh, and the reason you don't see me so often is your office keeps changing my appointments...check that one out too ".

I'm sure my blood pressure rose about and beyond but on the way home I felt so much better and to think..it took me from last April to now Dec 3rd to get it all off my chest..

Came home and I just was glad my day was almost over..it started out great and really even ended great regardless of me expressing my feelings..I do think that sometimes as we get older we are looked down on ..and as long as I'm able regardless of who it is.. I'm gonna speak my peace...LOL

Now I watched the Voice tonight and it was pretty good..hard to say who should have left as at this point they are pretty much equal..also watched the Biggest Loser poor Rubin got cut again...

So with that it's time for me to say, "Good Night" and those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment