Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ah It's Sunday :)

Ah it's Sunday :) and I did really good..No QVC !!!  hahaha

Got up early as it's my sorting of the pills of life and also for Mister Zeke..Ms Reba only takes pill pockets of goodness...the lucky gal..and I'm so thankful I mean she's gonna be 18 come May..and is doing the best she can..one day at a time.!

I'm down to the last 5 rows of this huge afghan for my niece and I have to tell you I can't wait till it's done packed and in it's new home LOL...but I've so enjoyed how it's looking and I know they will be mighty pleased..

Did manage to make a quick trip to Winn Dixie as my Milk was on it's last leg and I needed some sugar snap peas for Ms Shug (her favorite) and a few goodies for big Momma here :)

We did get a little rain..but was hoping we'd get a good down pour as we really needed it..but hey, I'm happy we got some..I also watched the gals next door as they were loading up their cars with their belongings to go into their new home..I'll feel sad, I mean it's not like we close but we were friendly and a hello and good bye and I and they knew if either one of us needed help we'd be there..and now just getting to really know them (after 7 years) it feels strange.

Betsy's house is still empty and I heard rumors that the people that bought it were gonna just use it for their families when they come to visit.. I kind of hope not as I'd love to see someone move in and enjoy it.. let that house have life again..I can only hope..

Then when the girls are finally out.. I hope that doesn't stay vacant too long..goodness but I am hoping that maybe their brother will buy it..that would be nice..but we'll see..

My girlfriends came over tonight and brought a pizza and yep, we played cards again and I'll see them on New Year's Eve..and then they'll be off to the dog shows..and hopefully I'll see them before they leave the state..

Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up Ms Jane and have lunch with her at Applebees and then hit Sam's club and Bed Bath and Beyond then home as she will be heading out to the dog shows as well..being she's a vendor..she'll be heading to South Carolina, then Va, then Md then back to Va then back to Florida so she'll be gone about a month..rough life but she loves it..

Hubby will be coming down in February and that can't come soon enough..as for me..well, I'm parked on the side hahaha..but need to get the window guys in and have them replace the front windows and the 2 on the side..for this year..that will help with the cold and the heat..as these windows are so old the window pane is so thin..

Now it's time for bed and I'm ready..as tomorrow I've got a lot to get done..so those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

PS  Yes, I'm watching the Eagles game..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment