Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Tad Bit of Confusion on Saturday ????????

A Tad Bit of Confusion on Satuday ?????....Woke up wee early spoke with hubby the night before as he told me he was going to the Church Breakfast and prepare the pancakes, sausage and eggs..(what a good man) so I went to bed waking up thinking today was SUNDAY ...

Surprise Surprise as I was about to gather my pills for the Pills of the Week and low and behold there was still pills in my little pill box..(huge pill box) and DUH what I forgot to take them ..How could I ????? LOL

Hubby called on his way to Church so it must be Sunday...HUH????? Again I look to make sure even my calendar says.."SATURDAY"...oh my I'm on the wrong channel here . No cooking in the kitchen with David...so it must be really SATURDAY...hahaha...Yes, I was a dizzy gray haired lady...

My whole day was off kilter as I still kept thinking I was on the wrong train LOL..see these days do run by quickly but really..where the heck was I ???  The rest of my day was that way..no matter what I did or wrote I wrote the wrong date or looked up the wrong info...OK, put this crap away !!!

So the rest of the day I took it easy..never mind my goofs .. I mean we all ain't perfect ..hahaha..although lately I've run into people who know matter what you say, no more, had more, did more...OK, have it your way..:)~

I didn't get in my nap but I sure did take it slow and watched the birds hit the feeder ..played with Ms Shug ...as Ms Reba and Mr Zeke slept most of the day..boy they've got the life..up for fiddles and treats but the rest of the time I hear Zeke snoring..he definitely has Sleep Apnea with that Snor !

Tonight I just did some searching on the internet for prices of toys for Shug and food..thanks Linda, by the way I did place an order for a few things too..

Now I'm back to my bedroom reading my emails and then ready to say, "nite to all " those traveling Stay Safe and Keep warm..watch that weather..and as always  God Bless Us All.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the site! The catalogs they send a really nice too with pictures of a different bird each time. If they send you a calendar for 2014 in with your order check out the bird for September. It is my little Indian Ringneck, Charlie! I sent in his picture about 8 months ago and just found out 2 weeks ago that he was selected for the calendar. Hope Shug likes what you bought her.

    ReplyDelete