Friday, December 27, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Friday :)

Thank Goodness it's Friday :)...you know when these holidays fall in the middle of the week it really throws me off.. I like the Weekend Ones :)..then I'm not confused at all...but I do enjoy the built up heading into them..but the coming out of them..well that's a horse of another color...Like Clean Up... I did tell ya all I'm not Dometic.. I try..but I was one of these I'd work to pay someone LOL..

I'm improving only cause I have too..but if there was ever a way I could go to work...flash ...that was me running to get there LOL..so today I had to make an effort..and I got a surprise call I was having company..OK with me..

Now I have to step it up a notch..and get out that Vac and do some action..and it ain't no movie either...so I did manage to make it presentable..and even  got up extra early to do my prep work..chop me veggies up and get everything lined up .. it's Chicken Cacciatorie and for dessert Peach Cobbler..checking the pantry and I've got all the stuff I need..a little Vino..yep, got those small bottles

So my day went well and my company came.. 2 of my friends from the Dog Show stopped in as they will be doing the Florida Circuit..and we had a few good laughs ..always good hearing the latest in dog news..oh and they know someone that just had a little of Rottie Pups..(here we go again) and will let me know what's up..

Later after they left I had to sit back and work on my niece's afghan.. I have about 50 rows and it's completed..and it's looking really nice..she will be very surprised as I sent the picture of how it looks now..but seeing it in person..WOW very striking !

Now I'm ready for bed..checked my leg as I scrapped it the other day..and yep, it's infected..OH I'm so lucky..but gave it a scrub and hopefully it will clear up.. I've had a lot of fluid on my legs because I've been not putting them up and working on all the blankets my legs have been down...When will I learn..????

Oh my let me get in bed and watch some TV ..set the timer so the TV don't stay on all night ...and electric blanket is on.. yeah, it's gonna be toasty.. Ms Reba is in her spot and so is Mister Zeke..Ms Shug is under her cover and mumbling LOL ..she always has something to say..LOL.

Those traveling Stay Safe and as Always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment