Friday, December 6, 2013

Sliding into First Base Is Friday

Sliding into first base is Friday...and where did you come from ?  LOL  but sure enough that sweetheart was right on time too !

Got up a bit early as I knew once again I had another big job ahead of me..Shredding all that chicken..YIKES..but I had to get it done and with the old fashion box grater..now I want you to know I do have a food processor but man oh man more dishes to clean and what a mess..I just simple take the box grater and a big pan (big stainless steel dawg bowl for Danes) and put that ice cold chicken in and up and down and up and down and by the time I'm done fingers are still on my hand..no missing finger nails but I do have blue fingers..from being so cold..hahaha...

I got 12 containers so I'm good for awhile and then got that mess all cleaned up and on to my next mess..but I'll do that tomorrow.. I needed a break cause it's washing the rice and then get the trusty steamer out load it up with washed rice and chicken broth and then top tray has all the veggies and ta daaaaaaaaa she goes and does her job..:)

Then I did up some veggies for Ms Shug..she likes all kinds as long as they are cooked this sweet heart ain't eating any raw ones..NOPE..and fruit well she eats some only if I sit down and eat along with her..a bite for me a bite for you LOL..and this morning she was letting me know she wanted her food...Here she is giving me what for...LOL
 
One thing about Ms Shug..she makes no bones in letting you know how she feels and who is the boss ...well you'd have to have a Cockatoo to understand.
 
As for the rest of the day I kind of took a nice long break and boy did it ever feel good..you know we have to take care of ourselves..I mean rest is so important.
 
Tonight I watched Dateline..some what different for me but it was interesting..and now I'm ready to say.."hey, it's that time "...oh yeah..but all that are traveling..keep a watch on that weather and as always..
God Bless Us All
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment