Friday, December 13, 2013

Fingers Did the Walking on Friday

Fingers did the walking on Friday....ok, make it simple...today was a ruff one for me.. woke up at 2am and tossed and turned and finally went back to bed then got up at 6:30am..Holly Hannah... I ran to the window ...it's daylight..OMG..yeah it was that kind of shock for me cause I am always up before it's daylight so you can imagine how I felt...HELLO THERE hahaha

Anyway got up and critters were still sleeping and the heat was on so the house felt good..instead of waking up to a damp cold feeling..by the way that's something that takes getting use to being in a double wide..I never had that feeling in my Rig maybe cause the flooring was more insulated not really sure or is it because Florida is damp to begin with.?????

So on went my day...my dear friend Sharlotte's hubby Jim was having his quadruple bypass today and it's also his 67 birthday..plus Friday the 13th..Good Golly Ms Molly....so I was on stand by waiting to hear ..and as I got reports from Sharlotte I posted them to my group on Face Book..

That's where my fingers were doing the walkin and talkin..and thank goodness all went well for Jim..last note I got was they were stitching him up and he was doing good and going into recovery...so God Thankyou !

On to my next chore was cleaning out the DAWG room..lots of boxes again and had to look through them to see what I needed and what was going into history LOL plus I still haven't taken either Joseph's Cage or Ms Abby's Cage up..and I'm still having my moments..miss them terribly.

Watched Date line again tonight and was another murder mystery...lordy I sure wish they'd have on miracle stories..these are so sad and depressing..so then turn on Turner Net Work and started watching Funny Girl...that is always neat to watch and especially cause I went to the same school (high school when my family moved to Flatbush) as Barbra Streisand..yeah, I guess you might say "I'm famous to know other famous people "  hahaha...several others too ..like Neil Diamon and Neil Sadaka ..hey sometimes it's nice to know I could have been a STAR hahahaha  yeah, more like Shooting Star...:)~

Now I'm ready for bed and on to the next chain of events...Those Traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment