Monday, December 30, 2013

Had a Fun Adventure on Monday

Had a Fun Adventure on Monday.....although I was up before my eyes could tell me what I was looking for...I managed to stumble down the hall way to the kitchen...HELLO THERE!...and boy did I ever want to go back to bed..but with me..once I'm up ..I'm up...Sucks big time!

So I managed to take my meds and get the critters out the door..even they baulked. They did go...and also had to hustle the trash up to the curb..cause it was Trash Day....even cleaned out the bottom draw of the frig...you know the draw that hides things you haven't seen in awhile  LOL...I call it my lab draw ...scary !!!!!

Then before I knew it ...it was noon time and I was to pick up Ms Jane (of the fighting duo) at 12:30pm when the phone rang and it was Jane wondering if we were still on for lunch....Of course it was an outing and I was so ready hahaha...

Just like St Nick I hurried down that chimney hahaha...and I was out the door like a flash...picked her up and off we went to Applebees...now normally they are pretty decent..but today it was just ok..so that means we'll stick with Perkins it's safe and brighter and not so far..LOL

After lunch we went to Bed Bath and Beyond for me to pick up my cartridge for my Soda Stream Machine...like I told the sales lady.. I don't mind buying this cause it's supporting Israel.. I'm tired of supporting China..not that there's anything wrong with it..but (being politically correct here) Israel is our allies ..and I'm tired of buying JUNK !

Then on to Sam's club..Oh my stars..I made sure I bought only what was on my list...cause there is too much stuff there that you could find use for...and I don't want anymore "Stuff"....and this day they had the sample people there so it was a feast for all..and don't ya know it..we did sample and I told Jane we could have saved some bucks cause this was a lot better LOL..

Dropped Jane home and got in and it was the look of kill on my critters..Yeah they were not happy but I made up for it cause they got a little treat and I sat back to relax...and then had to get them all fed ...and Ms Shug needed her quality time..gosh she's getting to be such a cuddle bug..she'll strut and do her thing for a few minutes then it's on to the petting and cuddling...I now know why they are called the Velcro Birds...they sure do live up to their name..

Starting to work on the Afghan ...weaving in the loose ends and next I'll be edging...it's sure pretty... but I'm now getting tire and tomorrow I've got to go to the Rice Fields...OMG ....and the girls are coming over for New Years Eve...so I have a Ham to cook and they are bringing Potato Salad and Baked Beans..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment