Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Surpise on this Tuesday

Another Surprise on this Tuesday .....and they keep coming too...well this morning I had lots of things on my mind..wanted to get a few things done up so I could get a nice big break..as I had planned to make a few special dishes to put in the freezer for when I had company .

Got my critters done and was outside watering my plants..(all things lately seem to happen at this particular time) and again I hear a voice calling my name...NOW WHAT ????  Ok, it's me and I didn't do it....hahaha

It was my next door neighbor..and came over as she was saying, "Barbz, I have something to tell you"...oh my...so I walk over as I was watering my rose hedge and she then says with a big smile. "We are moving "... HUH ???????????? I looked totally shocked...then said, "When, Where, Why"..???? 

She gave me a very simple answer too and she was so happy ... They weren't looking but their friend Mary happened along this house that Mary's husband wanted to buy...apparently Mary wasn't that interested in it so she thought she'd tell them about it...and so they went over and looked at it and fell in love with it.

What can someone say when you see someone so happy about it and it's in our same community only in what we call Phase 2..it's back in the woody part of our complex and by a stream ..has one of those birdcage things over the back enclosing an in ground pool..(filled with salt water)and they just love it..being able to sit out in a kind of woodsy atmosphere..

I'm happy for them, and it will feel strange as lately everyone is moving out around me and I'm slowly getting new neighbors..Lordy I hope they are good ones.. I mean we don't have to be in each other's house but like I always say, "Hello and Goodbye" and if ya need help I'll do the best I can.."

This has certainly been a strange Winter for me and it's not over yet... I hear another neighbor at the front of the cul de sac  is selling her home too but I understand that one she is by herself and has a heart condition and had bypass..so she's moving back to be with her family..

So my day went by kind of strange at that..ah but I did get to chat with one of my followers..and in fact she and I belonged at one time to the same forum ..that was really nice and we did have a few good laughs too.. Yes, Linda I'm talking about you :)

Later tonight I watched the Voice and I think that the young girl Jackie Lee will win it..she's pretty dang good..and boy that Daniel Bradbury sure has a beautiful voice ...

Ok, that's about it other than.. it's been one heck of a day can't wait to see what tomorrow brings in..Oh Betsy if your peeking in... I saw people come over and start moving things in the house..so guess your House settlement was today.  Sure do miss ya lady !

So now I'm ready for bed and sure hope all you traveling are keeping an eye on that nasty weather...Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment