Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Goodness It's Thursday

My Goodness it's Thursday and not that long before Christmas will be knocking at our doors...and I'm still working on this baby blankie..Oh my stars !!!

Got up early with good intentions..and I'll leave it at that..but I did work on the blankie a lot..but had to take a break cause I'm almost blankied out..if there is such a word...sure hope I can get er done !

I did cook up the sausage and meat for the Lasagna and I even vacuum sealed it  LOL yep this Lasagna is going together like a puzzle...all in the freezer bags and ready to fill the pan..too much for me hahaha

My days right now are not my own..but I will try to help Jane out as much as I can without losing my sanity..(if like I had any )...and we'll go from there or where ever I need to be placed ..LOL

Can't even tell ya what my day was like cause I was stuck in a corner for most of it..oh but I did play some with Ms Shug..and she was in one of her..MOOODS..too funny I need to start taking videos..her expressions are a hoot and so is she..but does she let me know I didn't pay that much attention to all her tricks..and by the way..she done ate that new toy I just put in .. I mean it's only 3 days old..and almost Kaput !!

Watched the X factor and Alex and Sierra won..they are cute together ..not sure if I liked their style but then again my favorites got the boot..and someone had to win..!

Now I'm ready to call it a night cause tomorrow I'll be back in the corner..gosh like I'm a bad bad bad goyle LOL...hahaha...

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment