Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Day After And It's Only Thursday

The Day After and it's only Thursday....I'm thinking it's the weekend..and wondering why I had to run out to the curb with my trash LOL..yeah I had a really nice Christmas..even though I was a little down in the dumps..

Went over to my neigbhors house as soon as my Lasagna was coming out of the oven...and I called  for assistance  LOL  I wasn't gonna take the chance and carry that heavy hot sucker..NOT ME !!!

Any way they had about 10 people..some neighbors I knew and a few others I didn't and they had a nice spray of food..Turkey, Ham, Broccoli with Cheese, Scalloped Potatoes, Stuffing and lots of olives and the Lasagna..plenty of food and great conversation..was really enjoyable..and I even got walked home  LOL like a hop skip and a jump our houses are..but it was nice cause it was dark..

Shame it only took us almost 7 years to get together LOL..hey at least we gave each other space LOL...but it really was nice to enjoy other people and tell our little stories...yep, my table was laughing...and I was really putting it on ..LOL

This morning I woke up at 3am..ok, what's this ?  Ms Reba was up and wondering..she's kind of in that stage of her life..but I'm just thankful she's with me this long..so I got up followed her and put her back to bed..then didn't get up till almost 6:30am..yes, I certainly needed it.

Didn't really do much because my legs have been swelling again..mainly cause I haven't been putting them up.. I've been crocheting..too much but I'm almost finished with my niece's afghan and it's coming out  awesome..I'll post pictures when it's done but that sucker is big and heavy..

Now for the rest of the week I've got to get back in the swing of getting my house in order cause it looks like a train wreck and next week I've got to cook up critter food again..YES !  It's that time again..so that means make room for all the mess hahaha

It's starting to get a little chilly and I've put the heat on..also turned on me blankie..oh yeah have to have a toasted bed LOL..I'm just about keeping my eyes open..so with that...it's off to slumberville..

Those traveling..stay safe and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment