Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It Was A WhirlWind on Wednesday

It was a whirlwind on Wednesday...from the get go.. got up wee early and needed to make sure I gathered all my trash cause tomorrow is..TRASH DAY...LOL yep, it's that time again..

Then I got my chores done and had to make a run to JoAnn's Shop other side of the Villages..and let me tell you ...the people out Christmas Shopping mean business..they is Wicked..they is Wild..and they is Kickin Tale !

By the time I got back I was wiped out and still unable to pick up a certain shade of pink I was looking for..this blankie is in the same colors as the Disney Character ..can't remember which one but it's the little Princess..I think...LOL

Back to the house and I saw my neighbors and yes, they are excited about their new move..and I looked up that house and it's really nice..and I'm happy for them..but on the selfish part of me I'm kind of feeling a bit sad..as since I had that bout with Vertigo and I had to call them to help me I got a kind of safe feeling...but I'll deal with that emotion. However, it is food for thought for me !

On with the rest of my wacky day...I even took all the empty boxes I've been accumulating lately and put them in my car and took them over to John's house as Jane asked me for them..but if I didn't get them out they'd be growing hair here LOL

Did manage to lean back for about an hour..and that worked for me..then got a text from one of my friends her hubby was in the hospital having a Heart Cath being done...and later on that day came the follow up..he's having a Quintuple bypass on Friday..YIKES..

What a time but they have come along way in Open Heart Surgery and it's amazing how they have greatly improved all of the proceedures..but still it's a whopper..and I hope and pray everything goes alright..

Watched Survivor as I've lost interest in Xfactor..although I do like that young couple Alex and Sierra..they are very different but unique :)

Now I'm tired and I need to get some rest cause tomorrow I have to play Mrs Domestic..it's that time again..Gawd does it ever go away..LOL. Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment