Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Gloomy Kind of Saturday

A Gloomy kind of Saturday... I was up way to early for any human but I decided as I tried to go back to bed that this wasn't gonna work so I went into the kitchen and starting making a triple batch of Mexican Wedding Cakes..yeah I know it's wild but it sure did make the time pass by quickly and the kitchen smell wonderful..

Critters were still sleeping so I had my quiet time after that it was on to the next project..that's how it seemed but I did get a lot done..and then it was a wild decision to head out to WalMart..What was I thinking ????? Got there and the parking lot was filled.. I mean it was in bad need of a burp !

Got into the store and I really couldn't wait to get out..but checked over in the yarn department..sad, sad, sad..nothing came in and I wanted to so much get that yarn for my nieces Afghan..but will most likely have to go to JoAnn's shop.

Headed back home and did a stop over at Subways..yes, I got a Pastrami Sub but I made sure they toasted the bread cause to me their bread never tastes like it's fully cooked...but boy that sucker was good so my lunch and dinner was taken care of..LOL

Back at the house I was ready for my afternoon delight:) but a good thing got a message from Sharlotte and Jim (her hubby) was doing good they had taken him off the ventilator and pulled the Swan from his neck and they had him sitting up in a chair...and let me tell ya that's a lot to go through after having a Quintuple ByPass...so thank you dear Lord for all the prayers being said sure gave them a good feeling..

Later on in the day I just watched how the sky was getting funny and next thing I knew a heavy down pour came on and news flash Tornado Warnings..but thank goodness not in our county..strange feeling though.

Here I am now getting ready for bed..seems my day is just rolling by and it's time to start over again...So with that.Those traveling Stay Safe and watch that weather...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment