Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Nothing Kind Of Day, Thursday

A nothing kind of day, Thursday...that's what I had planned after I got my usual chores done..

The morning started off cool and that felt wonderful....as the day progressed I was caught up in finishing a few projects...and from there on in...I was leaning back with my feet up!  This doesn't happen often but when I can, I take advantage of it...woo hoo!!!!!

I played with my crazy, Ms Shug and does she ever giggle.  Does crazy turns and flips upside down and now is even playing peak a boo. Yep she's a blooming nut...and we are enjoying her.

Hubby got in early to tonight so it was chili dawgs and they were good ...we sat back and watched Big Brother  ..and now it is call it a day....See I told you it was a nothing kind of day...

That's about it other than those traveling Stay Safe and as always God bless us all

No comments:

Post a Comment