Sunday, August 18, 2013

Enjoyable Sunday :)

Enjoyable Sunday :)...was it ever !...Got up early and did my prep for Sunday meal...Made Braciole as that is our typical Italian meal to serve with the "Gravy"...got that all browned and ready to go into the Gravy to cook a few hours...just ready for Dinner at 1pm...Mangia, Mangia..as we say :)

I was awake at 4:30am and kind of just listen to the news as I got things together...you know the Pills of Life sorting so I can function another week LOL...and then went to church as I didn't make mass on Saturday...so I was at the wee early service..then home for my cup of coffee... 

Most of the day was celebration of the new baby..well should say, "Joseph Marco..."  I asked where the Marco came from ..like is it Marco Polo..hahahaha everyone thought that was funny...but seems Lindsay liked that name..so that was the middle name..as for Joseph that was for the Grandpa...how nice :)

House became quiet at 6pm and boy did I ever need that rest...and hubby and I made a quick run to Walmart.....Reminder..."Never go on a Sunday that late in the day"...OUCH !

Anyway I picked up some white yarn for the blanket.. I was asked to make a "special one"..can I ever say, "NO"...never ...so I worked a little on that as I didn't want to work on the Christening outfit my fingers weren't in the mood..it's a tough one to do..and I'm going at it very carefully and I have to wear white gloves as it soils easily..the type of yarn it is..

Later in the evening hubby had picked up a watermelon so that's what we had as we had lots for dinner ...and wasn't really hungry..but how can you refuse cold refreshing watermelon ..hahaha..

Now I'm ready for bed and I'll be up wee early as hubby has to get up early...so that means...get my washer load going before he comes down for his shower...but at least it will be quiet and I can just go at my own pace...thank goodness..

With that I'm gonna say, "Good Night and Sweet Dreams...and those traveling Stay Safe...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment