Saturday, August 10, 2013

A really neat Saturday

A really neat Saturday.....one of those days that are filled with surprises...a few good laughs and a nice visit from our friend Todd.

Mornings here  is always get up and go and keep the momentum going. ...and then wait till hubby rolls out of bed....cause he gets to sleep in,  that is the least I can do....so as he stumbles down the stairs not able to speak until he gets his " Cola".   No words are spoken....

Then I hear the chirp..."ok, what do you have for me to do"?     Of course I have my list which just rolls off my lips. Hahahaha.   But really I've done most while he slept !   So his list was short and sweet.

Had my crock pot going as I was trying a new dish, well not new but more like done a new way...Chicken Parm and it turned out just ok....no heat from an oven. Did all my prep work in the beginning and last few minutes before serving just through on the cheese and had the pasta boiling. Like them kind of arrangements...and simple..my kind of deal.  However, for us....I will keep my ole way of making this dish.  But ya don't know until ya try it.....another lesson learned

While I was doing my chopping for tomorrow got a call from Todd...he was gonna stop in for a visit...hubby was out in the rig changing the mesh we use to cover the vents so the dog hair does get into the vents..so we all sat out in the rig chatting and lots of laughs...Sure did enjoyed our break time. If someone was ever standing outside they would have thought we all were  Nutz...maybe we are..we seem to have the same sense of humor...demented. Hahaha.  Stop by more often Todd, Robert and I really enjoyed it..:)

Later on after dinner hubby and I just leaned back and took Ms Shug out...it was her time to play and play she did..she bounced back and forth between us and just giggled and was busy trying to snatch everything she could...she's fast !

So now our day is coming to an end...and bed is looking mighty fine too..on to what ever tomorrow is gonna bring us...so with that..those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment