Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thankful Tuesday :)

Thankful Tuesday :)...as I'm starting to feel a little bit better..not when I first woke up (again at 2am) cause I went back to bed as it was too early and fell into a deep sleep that I over slept...well according to my time of wake up LOL
but as the day progressed I started to feel that mask lift..good thing those antibiotics are kicking in..

Still took it some what easy as hubby when he got home cooked on the grill which gave me another break and tomorrow it will be left overs..so there's another day for me..

It's difficult for me to anchor down but I had to as with the off balance I wasn't taken any chances.. I did do some crocheting and I'm almost finished with this next project..yeah I know I feel like a machine..LOL  I just had to keep busy ..other wise I'd be up and about and then down again.

One more day I think I'll be ok, well I hope so ..just hope I don't wake up again at 2am..what's with that lately ????  I try to stay up a little late..but my eyes tell me another story..hahaha..

Tonight watched America's Got Talent and I'm telling ya my vote is for Forte..those three tenors are dynamite.. if they don't win they still are winners cause they could do Vegas easily and I'm sure a producer will latch on to them quickly...

Taped So ya think you can dance as I love that too..so I'll watch that early tomorrow and save it for hubby on an off night..those kids are so talented..just amazing...

Now it's time for me to head into bed I hear Ms Reba sounding the Alarm..LOL  and for those that are traveling..Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment