Monday, August 5, 2013

Oh My It's Monday ...

Oh My, It's Monday !....and the "here we go again" begins..a work day even for a retired ole lady who..hahaha..

Monday morning I was ready for the "Laundry"..another chore which I don't mind doing except.."the folding" gawd that's a chore too...but the need had to be done..and I was up at 5am first load in the washer (which I'm not thrilled with) and then on to my old, old dryer that's still standing..(crossing anything that can be crossed)...and I have to then wait for the next load but hubby is getting up and I need to let him do his THANG...LOL

Once the hubby is off to work I'm back at it..got Ms Shug done while hubby was taking his shower and then he's gone and I'm back at the WASH...yucko...did I tell ya, "I'm not a domestic lady"...hahaha..but I have no choice..

My day went by rather swiftly and  by the way..We never got to bring the rig down because it was raining early so it's now set up for this coming Saturday with bells on..cause she needs to get serviced..the days are flying by and soon I'll be heading back south...:)

By afternoon I was on the down hill slope and I coasted into home plate...I'm only good for morning ..cause if I can't get done what I need..forget about it !!!...The slug comes out of me and I'm ready for my Nap by 2pm..you heard it, you read it, you got it !!!!

Infact I didn't even cook tonight..hubby did the Big Mac Attack..not bad and I was ok with it..but come tomorrow it's Crock Pot ready...LOL  yeah I'm ok with a few out meals but I'd rather have something cooked at home and the way stuff is turning up bad..pleaseeeeeee...

Tonight hubby has to do some work so I'll get to just watch a movie I recorded cause not much on and I'd rather watch an old classic...so that's about my day other than  I'm looking up Bird Bread..hahaha..yeah another thing I need to learn to make as from what I've read .. I need to cut back on Seeds for Ms Shug and have her eat more variety of things...she does like cherries, strawberries, grape tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas and sweet potatoes..yeah her list is growing and eats butter beans and string beans corn, rice shredded chicken and her list will grown more ...

Amazing all the things I'm getting her to eat..but if I put her seeds in ..she'll go to that first cause it's like candy to her..and not really that nutritious. well that's what they say..LOL

I'm telling ya..having this Cockatoo..is a lesson you are forever learning..right now she's barking for attention and I need to take her out and play ...this ought to be good as she looks for the hubby...he's her man LOL...

So with that all of you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment