Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What A Wonderful Wednesday :)

What a Wonderful Wednesday :)....although just before going to bed last night hubby surprised me with a , "Hey, would you whip up a cake for tomorrow "...hahaha...OMG !  I mean it was just as I was ready to say.."Night, Night"...what is this ?  I mean I know I never refuse (well almost never) but I know what....He forgot he promised something and last minute recall happened....so I knew that in the wee hours this gal was gonna be whipping (should be his butt) up a cake for him to take into the office..

Yes, wee hours I was up and gathered all my goodies and put together a Chocolate Espresso Cake and I just grabbed this and that hahaha and yes, some red wine (more like whine) and as it was baking the aroma was gliding through the house..he of course was still sleeping .. I mean the cake was done by 6am and soon to be cooling..

Hubby did his grand entrance of flying down the stairs..just like Dagwood Bumpstead and through the house he went..and would you believe he almost forgot that dang cake..well not if I could help it.. I yelled, "YOUR CAKE"  I think the neighbors had to hear that one hahahaha...like the town cryer !!!

So my day started off in a blurr and then I had to get all my stuff together as I needed to go for the yarn to make that christening outfit..so I did a quick fix and out the door I went...

Back home I was and glad of it cause I felt that.."I'm tired" coming on..and I needed to slow down or I'd be sitting down for a long time...and of course Ms Shug was doing her "hello" so sweetly..and yep, had to let her out and do her "flight"...and Ms Reba hid..and Zeke well he still looks at her like "Chicken Fricassee "  and I keep a close watch and keep telling Zeke...NO !!!

Was glad to see on our Group (Social Net Work) that the Sistahs came in and said, "Hello"...I know some it's hard but just getting a nice greeting from others makes all feel good too...and who knows, maybe it will catch on.. I mean we all like each other and nothing wrong with even stopping by to see what's happening and a few laughs..breaks up that rat race sometimes..

Hubby didn't get in till late this evening so it was a quick fix of Pasta..and Salad and it was good too...and then we both watched Big Brother...ah the plot does thicken..and still can't stand a few of them..Maybe they'll do a surprise and send Amanda home..she's becoming such a whiner...and nasty..YUCKO....then on to watching America's Got Talent...I will say, the group of judges are pretty good and get along and do a decent job..still haven't picked the winner yet till their all together..too much stuff in between right now..

So now it's time to do my thing and then hit that bed..and on to tomorrow...the days are really flying by...So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment