Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Resting Wednesday

A resting Wednesday with a little bit of rain to add to the setting...of course my Sinus had to act up but not as bad...the weather is just doing another turn on me..and so is my sinus...but I'm still on the mend.

Morning I did sleep till 4:30am and that was good and most of the day I just only did what needed to be done...mainly stayed off the heavy stuff..got a call my car is ready so we'll pick it up tomorrow night..

Not planning much this week as I need to start getting ready for all my test ..August is on her way out and September is ready to roll in..and that's a lot of Doc appointments..Mammo, Pap, Stress, Blood work...oh yeah the whole 9 yards worth.

Dinner was just reheat left overs and tomorrow will be simple as well..just not up to that level of a lot of cooking..so might be pancakes..works for me and hubby too..

Watched Big Brother...gawd do I dislike Amanda ...sure hope the house hold will get smart but I don't know..and her winning power of Veto..give me a break..but then Handy Andy the snitch can walk the plank..which will help matters..

Now watching the finishing of America's Got Talent and my favorite group went through.. Forte...they are excellent...hope they win.!

Ok, I've had it and I'm in need of bed time...so with that ..All traveling down that highway Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment