Saturday, August 24, 2013

And Along Came Saturday

And along came Saturday...woke up with such a headache I knew I wasn't gonna have a good day...took some tylenol and let the critters out and went back to bed....got up a little later on and felt like CRAP...no other words to explain it...

Most of the day I kind of rested as my head was not on my shoulders..it was in another area...far out there..and although it wasn't pounding...it definitely wasn't feeling that good..

Got a call about my car and seems the right ball joints need to be replaced..and won't be ready till Tuesday..hmmm wasn't planning on going any where other than my usual...drop off or pick up..

And if that's not bad...forgot to pick up my scripts from CVS today..but hubby will pick them up tomorrow after church..thank goodness..cause ya know those are my pills of life..

Speaking of which tomorrow wee morning I'll be doing my sorting for the week...Letting me live on through what ever Mister Murphy has planned for me..hahaha..

Tonight while leaning back in my recliner I started my other project..but only worked a little bit as I could feel my interest not there..not because of anything other than my head was still not feeling great..

Dinner tonight was an Ice Cream Cone..yeah you read it right... I just didn't want to eat anything ..thought about a Rita's water ice..(Italian Ice) but gave that no second thought ..didn't need no brain freeze..so it was a soft ice cream and it was sure tasty..the ole "Brown Cows"..

Now I'm getting ready for bed and sure hope this crummy feeling leaves..so with that I'll say, "ta, ta"...LOL   Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.  

No comments:

Post a Comment