Thursday, August 8, 2013

Change of plans on Thursday

A change of plans on Thursday...yeah here I was planning on having hubby cook out on the grill and it rains...sooooooo I did a fast jump turn around and grabbed my trusty crock pot and threw dinner together.   Hahaha. 

Just goes to show you when you wake up early and think all is gonna be just dandy along comes a spider and sit down besides ya!!!!!!  Well a little bit of a stretch, however I grabbed that frozen chicken (good thing about crock pots) and dumped all my stuff in and turned it on low and let her do her thang. :)

Then later on in the day the dang sun comes out What the ?????? If I only could trust that weather man. Hahaha. But dinner was good. I mean how can you not like chicken and dressing !!!!!

I did try a few new things with Ms Shug ( gotta keep out of them sites) I made her oatmeal with cinnamon and chopped cherries..couldn't find any raisins so I figured that would do. Well she looked at it and then me. Gave it a few nibbles and then squeaked...so much for not liking that.  

The rest of my day kind of floated by as I tried to get my big computer running but no go...I have to get a network card for it as my router is not working right..so here I am on my Ipad it not wanting to spell my words or better yet trying to put words in my sentences hahaha

Tonight we watched Big Brother and what an interesting turn of events...double eviction which I still haven't figured out why they dumped ...I won't say cause I'm sure my Internet Sistahs are gonna read before they get to see it..so I'll be kind and finish this tomorrow.   I'm being good :)

So it's time to get in that cozy position and those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment