Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Very Quiet Sunday

A very quiet Sunday for us...I have not felt that great due to having a Sinus infection...has really got me off kilter..so I had to start taking some antibiotics to get myself back ...hate this feeling ..and having a blasted headache and balance..holy crap...it was like I felt drunk..now wait that might not be too bad if I enjoyed it....but the way this sucker came on..it wasn't a party ..!

Morning for me was like SLOW...I mean SLOW...I could just about get my morning chores done and bending over..yikes..almost felt like I could have fallen over...but I made it..

And for sure I was having a quiet day..just lean back in the recliner..hubby went to church and me and the critters just listen to some music and then I mustered up some energy to have dinner ready when hubby came home..

So this was really a nothing kind of day.....and tomorrow is laundry ..joy to the world but I've got clothes sorted so I'll get most of it done and I have plenty of left overs to just reheat.

My car won't be ready till Tuesday...so that solves my problem of having to go anywhere.. Just what I really need is a week to bounce back..cause my head is just in a deep well...and echoing..LOL..

Watched Big Brother tonight...you go Elissa...but you should have put up Amanda and her boyfriend together...but ya never know Aaron is pretty good about winning Vetos..so you still might have a chance LOL..

Can ya tell I'm addicted to it..!!!...Ok, that's my story and I need to take my meds and go to bed..Critters are done for the night...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment