Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Holy Mackerel Lots To Do on Wednesday!

Holy Mackerel, lots to do on Wednesday!.....I could hear the music going in my head as I looked at all that had to be done and a few first thing in the AM...

A visit to the Rice Fields. ( yes it's that time again) and this latest batch of rice I bought you have to wash it lots.  OMG buying cheap isn't always a good thing! Also had to chop up veggies as well. Cooked a batch of quinoa too..oh yeah I'm on a move. Made up Ms Reba's food as well ..oh yeah she gets her couscous with a little bit of liverwurst cut up ( a few pieces) my lists of cooking is growing :) what can I say. It is what makes her eat without me having to stuff her!

Have to work on a lap blanket for a friend of mine who is not doing well...and if I can get in at least 10 rows a day I'll get it finished quickly...also just about finished the christening blanket too..just have to edge it..the outfit is coming along. Of course my hands are starting to feel numb from cramping..so what else is new?

Still I see Blogger is having problems with the upload button to add pictures from computer and with me using my Ipad it's difficult...next to impossible.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon :(

Got all the critter done up and put in the freezer and now I can take a little break. Well just a little..hahaha oh have two more rows to go and Christening blanket is a done deal. Woo hoo!

Watched Big Brrother tonight and all I can say is, "Arron, you had your chance".  Can't believe she tossed it...oh well guess that's all she had the courage to do..to me Amanda is like a big bully.  She would have been on my get rid of list quick!

Tomorrow I have to head out to pick up Ms Shug food and also another trip to the JoAnn shop then back home to finish one project and on to another...

Those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment