Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ah! A quiet Sunday

Ah! A quiet Sunday and boy did I ever enjoy it...slept really good for a change and woke up to a fairly decent day..got my usual chores done and just watched hubby get ready for his Sunday School class. As he was leaving he let me know there was a church meeting so he'd be a little late coming in for dinner.

Now it being Sunday I made the Italian pot roast and this time it was gonna be open faced sandwiches...like I've always said, Make it simple, makes life easy".  And so it is written, so it is done ...boy can't get any better than that.

Hubby left and I surfed for bargains hahaha..but I did put the dinner on and just went on about my business.  Playing. Woo hoo. Things I don't get much chance to do ...it was enjoyable.

Later we did watch Big Brother.  And yep, the evil plot starts it's move..this is what I start to like cause ya gotta keep on your toes for that swinging back door...and who's gonna be next :)

So that's about the extent of my relaxing day. So with that, those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless us all


No comments:

Post a Comment