Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Week Is Ended or Beginning This Sunday...OMG!

The Week is Ended or Beginning This Sunday...OMG !...Here we go again hahaha...It seems to just flow and a few bumps in between but we ride over them or under them..which ever is our easy way..(hopefully)

Morning was such a long drag I didn't think I could even get my motor going.. I mean I must have had one of those "Fallen of a Log" moments..cause not even a fire cracker could get my "arse" to move but one speed..."Backwards".

Hubby did is routine..study for his Bible Class and then off he went..and that's like ..."See ya later Aligator"...and I was left behind..(by my choice) so I grabbed me a cup of coffee and took on the challenge of cleaning Ms Shug who always has to put on a show for me..

Ruffle her feathers and go in the side move ..backward move and then charge ahead..sometimes she makes it and sometimes you hear her say,,"Wooops".. hahaha..she's still a little clumsy. Getting better but not quite there..:)

Put my pot roast on and had my gravy going for the pasta..(it's not a Sunday dinner if they aren't included in an Italian house)..and all was going well..had fresh made pasta in the freezer as I make a big batch and keep in between wax paper in a shirt box...That I got from my mother as that's how she would keep the pasta..

Then I proceeded to get the rest of my racing with the moon done cause by Noon time the  dinner would be started and it be a blurr till it was over...and then all quiet happens..aaaaaaaaah the sounds of nothing..

Now today I'm having an early day and even in my posting cause the house is now quiet and I'm kind of wiped out..have lots to do for Monday.."Laundry"..OMG.. I surely am not domestic..I'd rather go out and work...I give all you ladies and gents credit if that's what you only did..cause it's just not me...but I struggle and make myself get er done..

Tonight is Big Brother to see who wins Head of House Hold..hahaha.. listen to me I'm addicted to this stuff...and then after that I'm heading to bed..cause I just ran out of steam since the day started ...LOL

Hope all you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment