Monday, August 12, 2013

It's back to the routine on Monday

It's back to the routine on Monday...get up get out of bed and get that laundry done. Hahaha. Oh yeah them Mondays morning blues :)

Sure does seem like it when ya think about I..boy I wish I was on them traveling down them highways lookin for adventure...one day it may happen again but as for now I'm back in that ole saddle..

Hubby and I did finally get the rig over to be serviced..thank goodness cause the time is flying. I mean it won't be long before October rolls in and we'll be packin her up. Critter, Bird Dawg, Hubby and Me. Woo hoo.

Most of my day was just getting chores done and then on to surfing for new recipes to give a try.  I mean I like exploring it breaks up those boring days.

Tonight watched a P B S station which had the bio of Sam Cooke ..one of my favorite singers.  He was soul and such a smooth voice...he was a part of my growing up.. How I would love listening to his music...another one whose life was taken much too soon..

Now my day is just about ended and going to venture out tomorrow to WalMart...see what I can find...look out here I come. Hahaha

Those of you traveling down them highways stay safe and as always. God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment