Monday, August 19, 2013

Back atcha Monday

Back atcha Monday...and I'm telling ya where does all that laundry come from....was up at 4:30am doing my first load and then just as I was putting it in the dryer hubby was coming down the stairs...he had a very early meeting so,it was time for me to get out of the way....

Leaned back in the chair and next thing I knew it was 7:00am.  Wow I fell off and too a quick snooze...and yep you got it..clothes in the dryer.  Had to go around a few more times to get rid of those wrinkles...

I can't believe how quickly the days are rolling and almost through with August...then I have a mad month of September to get all my doctor appointments and tests...then before long we'll be heading back to Florida.

Had to. Uh a new phone system as ours bit the dust..seems nothing lately lasts..and I think about the ole dial phone they lasted forever..infact I still have an old princess phone.  Guess you might call it a classic. Hahaha

Well my brain is going into suspended animation so it's that time for me to hit that bed.  Those of you traveling stay safe and as always God Bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment