Friday, August 23, 2013

Can't Believe it's Friday :)

Can't believe it's Friday :)...got up wee early and headed out to drop off my car for it's yearly inspection..and being that hubby had to be on the road by 6am ..well it was the best time for both of us..stopped on the way back at Dunkin Donuts..well what can I say..."it was good"..:)

Any how got a few things done then started making my plans for the next project...and also have to gather my thoughts on what I need to make for this weekend...cause I have some gravy in the freezer and then soon I'll have to make another batch...LOL...it is what it is >>>!

I really can't believe it's Friday.. this week seems to have flown right out that dang window...soon we'll be at the end of August then I start my Doc appointments and tests..YUCKO..

Tonight I'll take a break and not work on anything just relax my fingers other than typing here LOL...but I need a break cause I'll be going into full force to get that lap blanket done and also that Christening outfit...

Oh, Todd if you're reading  I'm able to post that gift you gave me..and YES! I love it.. it's all about ME...hahaha.. well a big history of my being..that's for sure..When they said, "A tree grows in Brooklyn," that wasn't the only thing that grew.. ME>>> I have wonderful memories...wonderful memories..:) 

So here is that neat gift and I can't wait till I put it on my golf cart in Florida..everyone will be smiling cause  I'll be beaming LOL

Ok, that's about it other than I'm gonna do some searching on the Internet to see what other patterns I can find...always need stuff to do..hahaha..

Those of you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

Here's my neat gift...Thanks again Todd !

From Picaso :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment