Saturday, August 31, 2013

So Thankful on Saturday

So thankful on Saturday.... I awoke at 4ish and chatted with an online Sistah and thank goodness cause I was winging it.. my nerves were a little on the off kilter side. Waiting for 9am was gonna be a rough one..

Last night I hardly slept took a tylenol and then attempted to sleep some but not to be not last night anyway...maybe best cause this way I would relax a little later on..

Did my critter chores and hubby was out of the shower in no time and off we went down the road to see that Doc...when we got there we still have 15 minutes and the door was still locked..but not long Doc opened the door and waved us in..Thank goodness..

As I was walking up the path to the office I saw this really handsome young man...OK>.who's this ????  yep, it was my Doc..the one that was gonna examine my poor tooth and how much it really did hurt..

Hubby followed me in the door and next thing I knew I was in that chair the one that leans all the way back and HELLO THERE...it was this handsome looking young Doc...OK, I feel no Pain hahahaha..

He was extremely gently and even when he had to pick at that tooth..OMG..but I grinned and bared it all..just looking into his eyes.hahaha.. melt down..Nah I'm kidding but he was really good looking..he kind of chuckled along with me as hubby was joking and trying to make light of how nervous I was ..

Took Xray and my luck the infection was way way up there almost to my dang brain...Doc even had to take a second look.. I heard him say, "That's a mean arse infection you have"..hahaha.. he fits right in... but I can't believe how gentle he was..not like Dr John.. he was an Army dentist and let me tell ya when you sat in his chair..hold on to the arm rest cause when he drilled it was like he was on a mission..to finish ya !!!!!...but he too was caring or I never would have continued for years to go to him...

So now it's set for me to see a Surgeon..as the real world my crown and tooth had to go.. I asked first if I could have an implant done and because I'm on Fosamax I couldn't ..so make it short and sweet he'll add a tooth to my partial and at the rate I'm going I might fill the dang thing !

Now it's wait on appointment with Surgeon and then I have to come off Plavix and asprin for 5 days prior and then take 2000 mgs of Amoxi...lucky me.. but it will be done and wait 2 weeks to go back to the Dentist and have impression done and then I'm finished..maybe...

Came home and got my script filled and took two 500mg amoxi and then 1 every 6 hours...and also took some tylenol..would have given me stronger pain meds but needed to check with the Cardio Dr first..but the tylenol holds me so far...but I do make sure I rinse my mouth with salted water..now that's a sure tasty stuff...

That was my morning and who knows what my afternoon will bring but I'm gonna attempt to lay down a bit and see if I can get a little sleep...be back 

I'm back ..hubby did dinner for me and I picked ..couldn't eat much really and had to be soft bites..more like slide down...and now my mouth is starting to bother me ..gonna take my meds and even a benadryl to get some sleep..it will relax me and not have a hang over...I need something to take the edge aweay..

Hope you all are enjoying the Holiday Weekend..this is one for me I won't forget...LOL>..in more ways than one ..woo hoo..ouch !

So with that all traveling Stay Safe and don't be in a hurry..you'll get there soon..... God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment