Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Surprise Event on Saturday :)

A Surprise Event on Saturday :)....well my morning started off crappy as I didn't sleep well ..another tossing and turning..but this one was my fault..like Don't Drink a Dr Pepper before going to bed DUH ??????

So when I woke I had a few things to get done..like two Banana Nut Blueberry breads and a Dutch Apple Crumb Pie..Wow is me..but I got them done and then it was ..take a break cause my eyes were heavy..LOL

Hubby went to Sam's club for me..(thank goodness) and picked up a few things we needed to stock up on...and then even brought in lunch..hey, I'll take all the help I can get hahaha..

Later that day as I was drifting..I got a call from my niece..it was the announcement of  the new arrival...Joesph Marco..yep, he was born and weighed in at 7lbs 14 1/2 oz..wow..and you know the family is excited..

That was really nice news and so the rest of my day just went well..later on Hubby and I hooked up the adapter to make my big desk top wireless as the other one bit the dust.. I mean it worked well for years and I can't complain I got my money worth..

Also bought a new phone system as ours was on it's way out to the trash..most of the extensions wouldn't work right and half the time you couldn't hear...bad enough I have a slight loss of hearing ..so now that's another new object to connect...that will be done tomorrow as I'm charging the phones now..:)

Again another nice morning to start the day off and boy does that ever feel good...and I'll like it also when the nights get cool..don't mind warmth during the day...but the humidity..well it does me in !

Now I'm tired and tomorrow is a jumping day so it's night night to all..Safe Travels too and as always...God Bless Us All.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I am sure he will look so cute in his christening gown. Have a great family day today.

    ReplyDelete