Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Strange Tuesday

A Strange Tuesday...got up wee early and went into the kitchen and from reading the night before I was gonna make Ms Shug her "Bird Bread"..yeah you are reading right..Since I've been doing lately a lot of reading on caring for Ms Shug it has made me go on a mission..hahaha...like almost Mission Impossible.

Morning for me was get the oven on early and start mixing up a brew..gawd if she eats this it will be amazing for sure..so I whipped up corn meal, wheat flour, flax seed and then unsweetened apple sauce (in place of oil) and an egg with broken shells (omg ) then veggies, fruit and some nuts..(ME) and off I went to whipping it together and then making it into tiny little pop in your mouth muffins...LUCKY BIRD DAWG..

Next I proceeded to get them dang chores done and it was Meatloaf time to throw together so there would be different kind of sandwiches as hubby was packin lunch on some of the places he had to travel too...

By Mid afternoon I was dragging and then I decided to do more surfing...along with I was in a kind of bummed out mood.. I mean I started a group on the Social net work with another Sistah and I've been posting and seems when I post it like goes in thin air..only on a few occasions do I even get a response. It really had me bummed out.

I don't understand why someone would join a group and not even care to post a little something like Hello..or Good Night..and I know they see it cause being one of the Admins I get to see who comes and goes..so I posted I was gonna just leave..no sense in talking to myself.. I mean I do that on my blog..but I know I have others who read and even send me emails..

I guess  I got my point across..I mean I know they can't hear my voice which is another thing but I do try to make other's days light and start with a little smile or two. The response from some was warm..so we'll see how it goes..and I hope this encourage others to chime in.. 

For some as they are by themselves it also helps make the day go by with a few funnies and even some interesting conversations..and hey, I'm always good for a few laughs.. I mean my life has been a joke..everyday is another surprise and the gift keeps giving too..

Watched America's Got Talent and also recorded So ya think you can dance..talented kids for sure...and now I'm ready to hit that bed..falling foward ...LOL

Hope those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Barb...I am here...and appreciated you sharing your feelings/thoughts about the group. Hope you got my email.

    I just looked to see the last time I read a blog, any blogs that I follow and it has been almost three weeks...just another reminder I need to get my life organized and back in order.

    All your baking makes me think I will make some muffins for us for breakfast tomorrow. Sleep well my fried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, you are sweet and I do appreciate any and all comments too.. I do understand life never deals a stacked deck..so by reaching out to others as well does help and a little kindness can heal as well..it goes along way...Hope you and Ron are making sure you also don't overdue things..and as you two reach out on the Social network ..spreading God's words are another help to mankind....God Bless..and Thank You !

      Delete