Friday, August 2, 2013

And YES, Thank Goodness for Friday :)

And YES, Thank Goodness for Friday :)...I'll say.. it's been a strange week with some strange feelings and then some uncertainty ...never knowing if I'm making a right decision so I let it go for awhile and wait it out and see ..

Morning was not unusual as I'm always in a blurr with hubby running down the stairs and heading out the door..and then I can get my work done...but till he's gone it's sit back and watch all that can happen take place..even Ms Shug is now catching on to that one..although she yells, "hello" and the pace kicks it up a notch or two..

By mid afternoon I get the "Down in the Dumps" that swings in and then I just have to lean back and let it pass....like a bad case of indigestion..Hey, it's what works for me !

In between the calls that I've been getting lately from the fighting duo..will they ever stop..NOT IN MY LIFE TIME !...so I just let the phone ring and go to voice mail..maybe one out of 10 calls I'll answer just to see who is doing who..and who will be the winner ... I know sometimes I'm as evil as they are mean...but it also makes it a lot simpler to get through the disaster....without having a "High Blood Pressure Attack".

Did some reading on my Ms Shug...amazing stories about these daring Cockatoos...especially the "U2"  what they call the Umbrella Cockatoo..and how they have such interesting manors and how NOT to SPOIL and how to expect the Unexpected ...yeah the whole 9 yards worth..but funny stories to boot ..

Later tonight hubby and I watched a Hall Mark Movie that I had recording.."Loving Leah"..really interesting custom of the Kosher Yiddish people..but a good story with a happy ending..and that's what we needed..

Now on for tomorrow with the getting things ready for the Sunday ritual..yep, making a pot of Gravy and all the rest that goes along with it... Is it Oct yet...hahaha...but I do have to also go to the rice fields as well ..so it's gonna be a busy Saturday for sure...

Hubby will be out cutting grass...and riding his tractor cutting the fields as well that will make him happy...plus doing a few errands for me..YEAH...

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment