Thursday, August 22, 2013

And the Rains came on Thursday

And the Rains came on Thursday...some days it's not worth planning anything.  My morning started off with great expectations ....got up wee early and had my day set to go to a couple of stores...hahaha

As most who follow my daily life know how things can make a turn about..well today was no exception to the rule..I hurried through my chores with a few short cuts ( just a few) and hopped in the shower ...I was gleaming cause I was on a mission. Woo hoo.

Listened to that weather man to make sure I'd have enough time to get what I needed...and sure as shooting I was Safe!!!!!!   Hahaha. Had my list in my hand walked out the door and the Heavens opened up. I mean a down pour..I was soaked ..why did I take a shower ? Heck I could have saved myself some time .

I couldn't run, he'll no..I just started to laugh..that quick I was soaked..and I couldn't get into the car had to come back into the house to dry off.  And best part when in the house the AC was on and I got the cold blast. Hahaha ..yeah I certainly was off to a good start..

Oh happy day....so changed my clothes and started all over again..kind of like an instant replay...did get to the stores, PetSmart to pick up food for Ms Shug and on to the JoAnn shop for some pretty yarn then on home as it was getting towards afternoon and I needed to finish the edging on that baby blanket...and I did..sure is looking nice. 

Sometimes some of the simple patterns can turn out nice.. This is one big Granny Square where I added a popcorn stitch on the corners of so many rows to give a petal effect and edging I did a scallop ( well what I call it ) . Now I'm gonna take a picture of it and I think I can use Picasso to post it on through my Ipad..we'll find out..

Now gonna get critters fed and then start dinner...but I'll be back. LoL...

Well I'll be dickerd as they say..LOL..I'm on my main computer and the options to post pictures works on this ..and I'm using another type browser ..hmm well I'll post the pictures of the Christening Blanket (wish me luck) just have to tuck in loose thread and she's on her way to the post office tomorrow..one project done and Lap Blanket and Christening Outfit (dress) will be on the agenda...

Soon it will be Big Brother Time and then I'm gonna head to bed so with that I'll say..."Safe Travels to All and God Bless Us All "..




Difficult to get right shots with Iphone and White Blanket..so if you need to click on picture to see it better..but I'm so pleased with how this came out..like I said, "sometimes the simplicity does the trick "...:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment