Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Change of Plans on Tuesday

Change of plans on Tuesday....and not of my doing :(.   Well it went like this...got up with a plan of action...I was gonn go to WalMart. And outing of. "What can I find".  But Mother Nature had other plans..

A severe storm come barreling through and with that came along the "tornado warning". Wow is me.  I mean the rains came down and the thunder was rolling. Woo hoo. I was staying HOME !

So there I was rearing to go and no place to go.  But I did watch my street flood and the news media was really in action..I mean they did miss a drop..my IPhone was sending me messages.  "Flood Alerts". "Tornado Warnings".  Oh yeah make my day.....

Chicken little here sat thinking is my closet gonna fit us all???  What a morning and by the time the storm passed I was done for the day..I. Go into overdrive..I'm not good in these wild and crazy storms..

Now Snow storms they don't bother me even if I have to drive in them.  Kind of like driving in New York City traffic. I just go with the flow..I know it's strange but I keep on trucking. LOL.

Later on in I did a little work on that christening outfit and before I knew it hubby was walkin in the door...Hello There :)

Tonight we watched and recorded both America's Got Talent and So You Think You Can Dance. And dance I am to bed. Long day and nothing to really brag about..hahaha

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always. God Bless us all 

No comments:

Post a Comment