Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A cool Wednesday

A cool Wednesday. And boy it felt fantastic..waking up to 60 degrees ..loved it and the day would stay nice...my plans were coming into play.

Got all my chores done and out I went..to Walmart.  My eyes were glancing all over ah how neat what can I find and get a great bargain.....and can it not be made in China???? Good luck on that!

I did buy a new griddle so that I can cook up a batch of pancakes at one time plus this sweetie I can flip over and get them nice grill marks on chicken or steak if I can't use my outside grill...and I can use it on electric stove top..

Not too much caught my fancy as everything I looked at is looking cheaply made...but I did buy a few goodies. Things I can't find in my local store..

I did buy some yarn to make another baby blanket. A granny square ..couldn't resist that. I mean the way babies are being added to the family I ought to stock up. Hahaha.

Tonight watched Big Brother...and the results of America's Got Talent then the sleep mode took over ...so not too much to say other than those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless.   


No comments:

Post a Comment